You can check the availability and make reservations by internet. When making reservations, "Information Network Tsukuba User Registration Card" is necessary.
Urban Facilities Division
- City Hall 3F
- Mon-Fri 8:30-17:15
- Sat, Sun, Holidays, Dec.29-Jan.3
- 029-883-1111 (ext. 3322)
To apply for "Information Network Tsukuba User Registration Card"
At the service counter
Please submit the application form to the administration office of the sports facility or the Urban Facilities Division at Tsukuba City Hall. The registration card will be sent to your house.
Please send the application form below to the Urban Facilities Division by FAX. The registration card will be sent to your house.
- Access to "Ibaraki electronic application and notification service"
- If you are using the service for the first time, user registration is necessary before you apply for the card. Please note that the ID and password is different from the reservation system
- Please choose 県内市町村 (Ken-nai shi-cho-son) →つくば市 (Tsukuba-shi) and go through the application procedures.
- After you go through procedures correctly, you will receive an email. There may be cases when it takes a few days to receive an email.
- Registration card will be sent to your house in about a week or so.