Application procedure for daycare center enrollment to start in April FY2021 has started.
November 13, 2020 4:44 PM ｜ Child-raising
If you wish to enroll your child in a daycare center to start in April, 2021, please apply according to the instructions below.
1. Download "Daycare Center Enrollment Guide" below and read it carefully.
Daycare Center Enrollment Guide.pdf(PDF 595KB)
2. Download and fill in "Application for Approval/Enrollment for Receiving Childcare Service"
Application for ApprovalEnrollment for Receiving Childcare Service .xlsx (Excel 120KB)
3. Please refer to "Daycare Center Enrollment Guide" for required documents that you need to submit.
4. Please come to Tsukuba City Hall and submit "Application for Approval/Enrollment for Receiving Childcare Service" and other required documents.
N.B. If you do not speak Japanese, please come to the City Hall with someone who can speak Japanese.
Application period for daycare center enrollment to start in April, FY2021
●When: During weekdays until November 30, 2020 (Closed on weekends and national holidays)
N.B. November 15 (Sunday) is open for daycare center application by appointment only.
●Open hours: From 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
●Where: Staff Training Room (職員研修室), Second Floor, Tsukuba City Hall
●Important points to note:
- Please wear a face mask to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 when you come to the City Hall.
- Please check your body temperature and disinfect your hands before entering the room.
N.B. Application on November 15, Sunday, is appointment only, so please make an appointment
from the link below, if you wish to apply on the day (available in Japanese only).
【For persons who cannot come to the City Hall】
You can apply online and send required documents afterward via post.
Please call "Tsukuba One-stop Inquiry Desk for Foreign Residents (029-883-1313)" for details.