Summary updates of COVID-19: As of 30 March 2020[Provisional translation]
April 1, 2020 8:12 PM ｜
Summary updates of COVID-19: Cases in Tsukuba city
(As of 30 March 2020, Ibaraki prefecture)
-Today (March 30th), PCR tests were conducted to six persons who had close contact with case #16.
- One of them (a resident of seniors home "Arehteru-Tsukuba") was found to be Positive：case #17 in Ibaraki.
-An active epidemiological survey, including identification of close contacts, is being conducted.
Resident of: Tsukuba
Work place: none
Recent travel history to abroad: None
28 March: Fever around 38℃
30 March: Institute of Public Health Ibaraki collected her samples for PCR test, and came out Positive.
* Condition of case #17 is now stable and scheduled to be hospitalized.
- Family of case #16 patient ... 2 people, both are negative, no symptoms
- Residents of seniors home ... 3 people, 1 positive and 2 negative, have a fever
- Staff of seniors home ... 1 person, negative, have a fever
* Close contacts are now under investigation.
* Contact investigation is being conducted for identified close contacts of case #16.