Tsukuba City Recruits New AETs for 2018-2019
October 20, 2017 3:27 PM ｜ Others
Tsukuba City recruits new AETs, assistant English Teachers, for primary and junior high schools in Tsukuba City for 2018-2019 as follows:
Employment Period: April 1, 2018 - March 31, 2019
Work Location: Primary and junior high schools in Tsukuba City
Work: Assistance for English education
Working Arrangement: Five-day week, full time
1. -Nationality: Not Japanese
-Must be able to teach English to primary and junior high school students.
Note: If you are a naturalized Japanese, you must be educated outside of Japan up to university. Please contact us for more details.
2. Must have university or higher level of academic ability
3. Japanese language level: JLPT -N4 (grade 3/3級) or higher
4. Must have a Japanese driver's license.
5. Must be registered as a citizen of a city in Japan and must have a resident status with a work permit
Recruiting Number: Around 20 people
Salary: 250,000 JPY with increase according to the years of service, plus allowances (commuting, rent, family). Insurance (health insurance, welfare pension, unemployment insurance) will be deducted.
How to apply: Download an application form from Tsukuba City Website, fill it out in Japanese by yourself and submit in person by Wednesday, November 22, 2017 or via mail (*Mail must be reached by the deadline.)
1. Application Form filled out in Japanese. The form is available at the General Affairs Division of Education Department or click here(AET Application.pdf).
2. A copy of identification (Residence Card etc.), both sides
3. A copy of Japanese driver's licence, both sides
Employment Test: Mid December 2017
Educational General Affairs Division, Tsukuba City Education Bureau
1-1-1 Kenkyu Gakuen, Tsukuba City [Zip Code: 305-8555]
City HP: http://www.city.tsukuba.ibaraki.jp/