AET is Wanted from November 2016
October 14, 2016 3:41 PM ｜ Others
Tsukuba City is recruiting an AET (Assistant English Teacher) for primary school and junior high school in Tsukuba City.
Period of Employment: (Expectedly) November 1, 2016-March 31, 2017
Work Location: Primary schools and junior high schools in Tsukuba City
Responsibility: Assistance for English education at primary school and/or junior high school
Working Hours: Weekday, 8:10 am-4:40 pm
Eligibility: An individual who:
1) is non-Japanese and can teach English to primary and junior high school students.
2) has academic ability of university graduate or higher.
3) has Japanese ability of JLPT-N4 or higher level.
4) has driver's license issued by the Public Safety Commission of Japan.
5) is a resident of Japan and has a working permit.
Note: Those who became naturalized Japanese nationals are expected to have received education up to college/university overseas. Please contact us for further details.
Job Opening: One
Salary:Based on Tsukuba City AET Regulation
How to Apply: Fill out the form in Japanese and submit in person or mail.
Closing Date: (Application must be received by) Friday, October 21, 2016
Employment Test: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
Board of Education
Educational General Affairs Division, General Affairs Section
1-1-1 Kenkyu-Gakuen, Tsukuba City 305-8555
Phone: 029-883-1111 (Extension 4610)