Welcom to the city of TUSUKUBA


HomeWhat's New ?>National Pension Grace Application

What's New ?

National Pension Grace Application

April 18, 2016 1:44 PM | Living Tax and Insurance

If you are a student and have a difficulty paying National Pension premiums, you can ask for a grace period for payment.

How to Apply
Those who apply for the first time or have not received an application form:
Submit Application for Student Grace of National Pension (国民年金保険料学生納付特例申請書) and a copy of Student ID or a student certificate to Medical Welfare and Pension Division in person or via mail.

Those who have applied for grace the year before and received an application (as a post card format):
Fill out the application form and send it to Japan Pension Agency.
Note: Those applied for the grace period the year before but whose period of attending school could not confirmed may not receive an application form (as a post card format).

Exemption/grace application can be retroactive to the past two years and one month.
Example: As of April, 2016, you can apply for exemption/grace for the payment of the two years and one month from March, 2015.
If you have difficulty paying the pension premiums, contact the Medical Welfare and Pension Division.

« prev   Back to list  next »