Crisis Management Division
- City Hall 2F, No.46
- Mon-Fri 8:30-17:15
- Sat, Sun, Holidays, Dec.29-Jan.3
- 029-883-1111 (ext. 2521)
●In case of Earthquake
When major earthquake strikes, it may cause power and water outage, or building collapse.
It is good to be aware of what actions to take.
- Put out fire, if you are able to do it quickly.
- Quickly seek shelter under a desk or table.
- Open doors or windows to secure an escape route. When going outside, be careful of falling things.
- If a fire breaks out, shout "Fire! (Kaji-da!)" and cooperate with others to put out fire.
- When you evacuate, walk to the designated evacuation center.
- Stay away from brick walls and vending machines, since they are easy to collapse.
- Do not be misled by false rumors.
Go to a spacious safe place such as nearest schools, parks, or open spaces.
If you cannot go home, go to the designated evacuation center. Designated evacuation centers are elementary and junior high schools near your house. Please check where it is and share it with your family.
●E-mail Notification Service in case of Disaster
This system provides you the latest disaster information such as fire, accidents and earthquake information within Tsukuba City 24 hours a day, 365 days a year by email. The service is available on personal computers and mobile phones for free. *This service is provided only in Japanese.